“Good Vietnamese food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Sydney, Australia
“Good Vietnamese food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Decent Vietnamese food with great service. We have had pho around Sydney and in Vietnam. Though this wasn't the absolute best we ave ever had it was pretty darn good. All fresh ingredients, authentic Viet food.

1 Thank Kiimeth

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“The real Pho with its flavours”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loving Vietnamese foods, we found this place to our greatest delights. The stock ,the freshness, the staff the simplicity of the scene were perfect and true blood.

1 Thank Jean-Paul88
Newcastle, Australia
“Simply Pho-tastic!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

It was actually reading the reviews on tripadvisor that prompted me to try this place. Every review was excellent so I thought I might as well give it a go and am very pleased I did. I have eaten a lot of Pho in my travels (particularly in Vietnam) and this rates as good as any I have had. I will definitely return here on future visits to Canberra.

3 Thank Michael T
Canberra, Australia
“"Passion in a Bowl".... It's true”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

If you are after authentic, REAL, authentic Vietnamese street food then Simply Pho is for you

Clean, crisp, fresh mouth watering flavours always await you in your customised bowl of Pho

Ky and his team promptly and consistently serve good quality healthy tasty meals that are great value for money,.

I discovered Simply Pho 5 years ago after returning from a visit to Vietnam, I'm thrilled that I can be transported back to that time each and every time at Simply Pho and better still it's in my own backyard

Proud to be a regular!

1 Thank MyattMilari
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Vietnamese”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I never ate Vietnamese until a Thai/Vietnam holiday in mid 2013, since getting back I have eaten here 2-3 times a week and can honestly say it's as good as what I ate in the Ben Thanh markets in Ho Chi Minh City. The owner Ky (the Asian Fabio) is great and make every meal enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014