“our daily stomping ground”
Review of Loading Zone - CLOSED

Loading Zone
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The coffees here are no doubt one of the best in canberra, they have my order done perfectly now and without even having to be asked. The service is always friendly and a cheerful hello from the kitchen makes my day. My fav are the awesome bear hugs and their sausage rolls but the do have a variety of daily salads and a pretty nifty lunch menu. recently had a work function here and ordered a tapas menu for everyone which turned out brilliantly.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Service is great! The owner is fantastic value, but the location is dingy. Excellent coffee although the pasta was a little too al dente for me, personal preference only.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Very excellent and well made food, in a lovely atmosphere in downtown Canberra. Delicious bruschetta and eggplant, stunning chocolate cakes! Recommend to receive menu suggestions from the efficient Italian chef! I'll return soon there!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I arrived early and was welcomed, offered wine or coffee. I relaxed with the paper waiting for freinds to arrive. Food and wine choice is limited but the quaility is fantastic and excellent value. We had antipasti, parpadelle, canelloni and a rice dish plus salad. Coffee was good and they even looked out a digestivo for us. It was friendly service, great food and wine eaten alfresco and good value - who could ask for more. I'll be back.

1  Thank John67-7
Reviewed October 30, 2013

One of Canberra's newest cafes in an unusual setting. Excellent coffee and an enticing menu. Good for meeting friends and business colleagues alike.