“Best coffee in Canberra”
Review of Coffee Ruckus

Coffee Ruckus
Order Online
Ranked #21 of 146 Quick Bites in Canberra
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I Coffee Ruckus is a small and inviting café in Canberra’s city! Serving beautiful Nerissimo coffee coming in and try. While you’re here experience one of our amazingly delicious bagels.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I come here every time I'm in Canberra. Next door to the Novotel hotel. It doesn't look much from the outside but it really has the best coffee outside Melbourne.

The food is good too. I've had lunch a few times, mostly just a sandwich but I had a bagel today (chicken and avocado) and it was excellent too.

Great value for money....and did I mention the coffee was great!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend and I decided to stop at this little cafe for lunch, we were greeted by warm and friendly staff, who made us feel welcome immediately. We both decided to have a fresh made sandwiches and let me tell you, they did not skimp on anything, it was a mega sandwich with fresh bread, so soft! That beautiful crunch from the salad. If this cafe is not near you, it’s absolutley worth the walk. Will be back

Reviewed September 6, 2019

I would highly recommend, A+ coffee and outstanding food. Walked in very hungry and left very satisfied. Great prices

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Even though it was a bit busy, we were served right away and did not wait long at all before our coffee and food arrived. Friendly staff, trendy atmosphere and the best location makes this an all round winner....waiting for a bus....do it with this coffee, you will not regret it!

Date of visit: August 2019
Bellymoose, Owner at Coffee Ruckus, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thank you Excursion648650, For the excellent review, we really appreciate all of the feedback

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Went into coffee ruckus for a treat with my two boys (4 & 7) the staff were happy to answer all of the million questions the kids were asking them. The made sure their hot chocolates whereby to hot before serving (a lot of places don't care) The bagels and coffee are delicious! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2019
Bellymoose, Owner at Coffee Ruckus, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Thank you Amzacho for the great review, we are glad you enjoyed our service.