“Best catering in Canberra perfect little cafe”
Review of Coffee Ruckus

Coffee Ruckus
Ranked #10 of 59 Coffee & Tea in Canberra
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
“Best catering in Canberra perfect little cafe”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My company tried coffee ruckus an the catering is like no other so fresh, very well priced and the staff are so friendly highly recommend. It is also our new lunch place they do soup and lots of fresh yummy food. Give them ago for catering at least u want be disappointment :)

• Visited June 2013

Canberra, Australia
“my secret lunch place in the city”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Whenever I've come to this cafe, it doesnt appear to be very busy, but it does excellent coffee, and they make food super fresh here. I am gluten intolerant, and they have lots of options. If they've run out of things, they will make you something on the spot. I highly recommend the rice cakes they do, and roast chicken wrap and smoked salmon salad. Everything is really fresh, cheaper than other places, with good quality ingredients. They also don't do the fake friendly hospitality service, just really nice genuine people who run the place. I've recommended this place to quite a number of people. It deserves to be more busy I reckon!!

• Visited March 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great coffee, great staff”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is what you always hope your cafe experience will be, this place makes it happen. The attention you receive is upbeat and care feels genuine. Wish this was my local cafe. Thanks for great start to our long day ahead.

Visited April 2013
Canberra, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent catering”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The best catering in canberra Very fresh and well priced no min order and can cater to your needs. Staff are very friendly and great coffee.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kate W
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect little cafe”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was staying at Novotel and got told to try coffee ruckus I ended up having breakfast there for the 2 weeks I was working in Canberra I found the staff very friendly and welcoming the breakfast was perfect very fresh and made to order the coffee was perfect great too :) highly recommended I will def be back

• Visited April 2013