“Lovely fresh breakfast”

Two Before Ten Coffee Roasters
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Oddly, one thing I especially liked about this breakfast was that it wasn't too big. I quite like ordering bacon and eggs and the trimmings when I eat out because I don't bother cooking it at home. My darling hubby, Phil, and I often ordered one to share and that was a perfect quantity. But he died in 2011 and I hate leaving uneaten food to go into landfill. So Two before Ten's single egg on sourdough with a side of bacon was perfect. The soft boiled egg ( with shell off) and the crisp bacon could not be faulted. Coffee was good. Service slick, casual but professional - just how I like it.

1  Thank kellihughes2617

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Decent coffee (nothing special, though). Don't go here unless you're after a loooooong meal, though - your order will likely be misremembered, not placed with the kitchen, take forever, and/or just plain wrong.

1  Thank D01_and_D02
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Always a good vibe in this busy little cafe. Great staff who smile and care about making their customers leave feeling happy. Always a great place for a coffee.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've had my morning coffee from Two before Ten a number of times. The coffee is great but you have to be a little patient; the barista takes care with every cup and that,esume is how the quality is maintained.
The food's a bit yuppy (organic) for me but what I have had , I've really enjoyed. Again, they appear to be big on quality, but not on pace.
If you have the time to spare, I'd recommend Two before Ten highly.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Now this is a delicious breakfast. Great vibe and energy the staff were helpful and onto every detail. Casual coffee shop atmosphere but with great food and coffee.