My partner and I stayed in the Executive King Spa room and we both had an wonderful weekend. The room was a great size, clean and the spa was AMAZING! The staff were very friendly. The room service we had was delicious and fairly priced. The complimentary newspapers were a nice touch. We didnt get a chance to eat in the restaurant, however the buffet looked great. The hotel spa and sauna were heavenly. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill