Rydges Capital Hill Canberra
Hotel Realm(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$181
$159
  • Pool
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Restaurant
Avenue Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$144
$138
  • Restaurant
Pavilion on Northbourne(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$93
$78
Hyatt Hotel Canberra(Canberra)
$183
Priceline
Brassey Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$131
Peppers Gallery Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
  • Restaurant
Forrest Hotel And Apartments(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$103
$86
East Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
$173
$141
  • Bar/Lounge
1,137 results
All reviewsparliament housepriority guestfree wifibuffet breakfasttwo double bedsmanuka shopsindoor poolspa bathnational galleryhotel restaurantundercover parkingfull buffetspacious roomshort drivequestaconexhibitionaustralia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Very spacious suite. King Size master bedroom, bathroom, second bedroom for children, second bathroom, lounge room, dining room, kitchenette.
Very clean, spacious and comfortable suite, ideal for family with children. The suite was well cleaned though the furnishings were a little tired and worn.
Excellent restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff. Would stay here again. Better than Hyatt and nowhere near as costly.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
caphill-7, General Manager at Rydges Capital Hill Canberra, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2010

Hi Abbiestar

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Fitzroy Suite to be ideal for your family.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Hotel was great for a one night stop in Canberra. Reception and food and bev staff lovely, food was very good. Rooms also comfortable and well set up to provide the ability to work for several hours. I'm 7.5 mths pregnant so the bed was very soft and made moving in bed cumbersome but a normal person would prob find quite suitable. Nice room temp and great bath!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Dear Chileandreamin

Thanks so much for posting your review of our hotel. It’s great to read that you found the staff lovely and the food to be very good. I’ve passed your kind words onto the team.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel after the little one is born.

Reviewed March 21, 2010

We had a lovely stay at Rydges Capital Hill. THe food was first class, the service exemplary and although the rooms are an old style thay are very clean. But best of all the beds are to die for. So comfortable. Will stay there again any time I return to Canberra

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
caphill-7, General Manager at Rydges Capital Hill Canberra, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2010

Dear Lizard8

Thanks for sharing your review about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad you had such a great time and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 20, 2010

Loved the breakfast! The room was good, and I found the staff helpful and courteous.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear MAMSydney

I appreciate your great review of our hotel. It's lovely to know when one of our guests have enjoyed their stay.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 19, 2010

We stayed in an executive spa suite, it was great value, had a beautiful bathroom, had a nice and quiet outlook and the beds were fantastic. There was a sofa bed so the room would have slept 4. Overall the hotel had fabulous service, everything was as hoped. They were even able to sell me the Art Gallery tickets I was imagining I'd have to queue for, over their front desk. I'm looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family

Dear SerenitySydney

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I have passed your kind words about our excellent service on to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel