This hotel has improved since it had a refurbishment. I stayed here with family and the kids enjoyed the pool! There were four of us in a standard room (we had a fold-out sofa for the kids) and it was a bit 'cosy' but it was only for a weekend so we managed. It is a short walk to the Manuka shops and restaurants but you will probably need a car if you want to visit the other Canberra attractions. The hotel restaurant has a reasonable breakfast buffet but it can get busy on weekends. Overall it was comfortable and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill