Stayed for two nights in March. The hotel is a little dated now but maintained very well. The location is excellent being close to the City Centre and a short walk to bustling Manuka (think bars, cafes, shopping.)
Our deal, from Rydges Priority Club, included free wifi, buffet breakfast, undercover parking and tickets to the Inca Gold exhibition at the National Gallery (20 minute easy walk).
Staff were very friendly and informative about what to do and where to eat.
Great beds but bathrooms are ready for a makeover! Indoor pool and spa looks good.
For the money, this spot is hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill