I actually booked this Rydges hotel by accident. Another Rydges hotel in Canberra would have been closer to the appointment we needed to attend. Some reviews on the hotel were not glowing but I decided to stick with it and what a surprise. We had a lovely large room on the ground floor. The room had been refurbished and was very clean with nice toiletries, lounge and plenty of room. The staff on reception were very helpful both on check in and check out. We did eat dinner in the bar and had a couple of drinks at the end of the day. Both food and drinks were reasonably priced. Breakfast was lovely and plenty to be had. Staff in the restaurant were very pleasant and very good. All in all a lovey experience. We would visit again. I thought that it was reasonably priced for canberra during the week. Maybe this had something to do with school holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill