I only stayed at Rydges Capital Hill for a night, but it is definitely a great place that I'd consider returning to. Free internet and WiFi everywhere in the hotel. Free printing facilities. Both of these were a godsend as I needed last minute printing late at night before an early morning meeting the following day. Nowhere I've stayed has offered this before. The room was very comfortable and very well presented.
It's close to many government departments, but not the best location for access to the city and many other attractions. But since I was traveling for business, the location couldn't have been any better. Sahil at the concierge was extremely helpful and very friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill