A nice large clean room with pleasant outlook. King size bed comfortable and furnishings well maintained. Bathroom a bit dated but hotel room more modern. Breakfast enjoyable and staff pleasant. Good facilities and large lounge areas with pleasant outlooks. Hotel located in area convenient to everything. Kingston which has great restaurants is only a 5 min drive away.
Had a package deal for the Toulouse Lautrec exhibition which was very good value.
Only downside, need more staff at reception at times. Long delay waiting to check in with a number of people standing in reception before second staff member came on duty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill