Whoever is in charge of customer service at Rydges Capital Hill you should be bottled! Warm, welcoming and natural. The hotel has had some minor refurbishment ( ie new carpet) and is in a good location close to Parliament House, National Gallery, Manuka shops etc but basically it feels and looks tired. My room which opened onto the central garden was beautifully quiet and had opening windows. If trip advisor had half stars I'd make it 3.5 as it's a bit more than average but until there's a bit of a tart up it will have to be a 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill