we were lucky enough to vist Canberra and picked this oldy but a goody.....and were upgraded to a suite.A huge room with lounge; walk in closet and a spa too; excellent friendly staff and a fabulous atrium. We were a short walk from Manuka with 31 restaurants of great quality and a range of prices and cuisines. We tried Meccah Bah(Turkish); Bambusa (Asian) and the outstanding Belluci's (Italian). You may need a loan to pay for the prices but the food and service was first grade.
There was even a picture theatre and a vibrant Public Bar.
We were a 10min walk from the parliamentary triangle which has many of the sites to visit and the rest were only short taxi drives away.
The location is in a quiet and leafy area.
So if you are visiting Canberra.....the Rydges is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE WIFI!! Rydges Capital Hill is the ideal Canberra hotel from which to base your stay in the Nation's Capital. Whether you are visiting for leisure or business, you'll find everything you need within close proximity at one of the best Canberra accommodation providers. This Canberra hotel is 500 metres from Parliament House, surrounded by the busy business districts of Barton and Parkes, walking distance to Manuka and Kingston, and close to most of Canberra's national attractions. The city is a 5 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges Capital Hill Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Capital Hill Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Capital Hill