“Not happy Jan”

Australian National Botanic Gardens
Ranked #17 of 257 things to do in Canberra
More attraction details
Owner description: The national collection of Australian native plants; inspiring, informing and connecting people with the Australian flora.
Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a Canberra resident and visited the cafe on a Sunday morning to celebrate a birthday. I found the menu to be very restricted and expensive. I would not visit there again

1  Thank smutty47
in 40 reviews
"cafe"
in 143 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

for a national area this botanic garden leaves much to be desired, it is winter but the visit was depressing.

1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Back again after a long time. Walking around in the cold and drizzle all rugged up. Loved the mature trees, the labelling, the understory. The range was amazing. Loved all the banksias. Book shop was great as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

It was an interesting visit. We were fortunate to have a volunteer tour guide on hand to walk us through the floral and fauna on display. Learnt quite a bit about Australian botany.