I just stayed at this property for two weeks on a one bedroom apartment. This property has an excellent location as it is literally three blocks away from the city center where you can find an amazing variety of restaurants.
This hotel is nice but definitely you can see it needs some some renovation. The gym area is small. The indoor pool is just tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Northbourne is centrally located on the north side of Canberra's CBD offers Hotel Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Apartments, all fully-equipped with air-conditioning, kitchenette, bathroom, laundry facilities, wireless internet, cable TV, in-house movies, sound system with CD player, mini bar, kitchen and laundry facilities (apartments), lounge and dining area, tea and coffee making facilities, large private balcony, ironing facilities and voicemail message service. The hotel services including 24-hour reception, in-room internet access, express checkout and internet kiosk. Guests facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully-equipped gymnasium. Stock Kitchen & Bar is a fully licensed restaurant and bar, located onsite. Offering an a la carte menu, the perfect venue to enjoy a quiet meal or catch up with colleagues or friends over a casual drink The hotel boasts conference facilities for up to 150 delegates with four conference rooms available for hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra on Northbourne Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Northbourne Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Mantra On Northbourne Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Mantra On Northbourne