1,562 results
All reviewsrydges lakesidepolitical themebarber shopcapitol bar and grilljunior suitefunky hotellondon circuitmini barnew actonlake burley griffinsmall balconyblack mountainroom servicenespresso machinecar parkbusiness tripfree movies
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This hotel is very conveniently located, within walking distance to city centre and some great cafes and restaurants as well as ANU, and fairly close to the airport. Hotel has a very modern interior design with lots of contemporary art works. Room is clean and of reasonable size. Does not have an in-room safe to store valuables. Lighting inside the room could be better.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
qtcanberra, Marketing Coordinator at QT Canberra, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Hi Helena,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some great feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and had fun exploring the capital in style. Your points have been taken on board, and will be discussed with our team.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Away from the hustle and bustle but still walking distance to the CBD. We were on the eighth floor and had phenomanal views. The customer service was second to none. The front desk went out of their way to be of assistance. And the restaurant was delightful. A great spot to stay

Room Tip: Get a room with water views.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for leaving us with some fabulous feedback! We are so glad that our team were able to dazzle you with great service throughout your stay, and that your room was able to set the scene for some serious R&R.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I loved my stay at the QT Canberra. Check in was very fast and efficient. Everything was hassle free, and of a very high standard.
Best bits:
At check in I asked for a quiet room away from the elevators, and my request was fulfilled without hassle.
We were able to park our car free of charge in the hotel carpark.
The king-sized bed was extremely comfortable - one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have slept in.
Loved the decor - I don't know why other reviewers have said it needs a spruce-up. In my opinion (and I have high standards), the rooms were in excellent condition. Very clean, modern, tastefully decorated in signature QT fashion, and comfortable.
Great hotel bar on the ground floor.
Ordered room service and it was delicious. I recommend the steak sandwich! It arrived at our room surprisingly fast, considering it was a Saturday night and the restaurant downstairs was full.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. I can't wait to stay here again next time I'm in Canberra. Thanks for a great stay QT!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
qtcanberra, Marketing Coordinator at QT Canberra, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Hi Mooglepuff,

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such a dazzling review.

Your feedback has been passed onto our team, who are thrilled to hear that they were able to make your stay memorable. We are so glad that from your room, to the service, all the way through to the QT creature comforts, your experience was able to set the scene for some well deserved R&R!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. When you do swing by the capital, make sure to email our Rooms Division Manager at lauren_sutherland@evt.com. She would love to look after you.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I stayed at QT Canberra for two nights for business. The location is fantastic and I love the design of the hotel and rooms. I thought the breakfast was too expensive - it would have been preferable to have a la carte options for those not wanting to spend $29.00 on a buffet. I also though the bed was too soft, but that is a personal preference. Overall I enjoyed my stay at the QT and I would return.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hi jenbumpy,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts in regards to an 'a la carte' option for our signature QT Breakfast Buffet - Your feedback will definitely be passed onto our team. With your feedback we can continue to make improvements to the buffet and the overall service we offer, so thank you!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay. Great location very friendly staff and great lobby. Fantastic spot unfortunately you have to pay for parking but other than that great spot. They even allowed another bed made with no worries at all

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
qtcanberra, Marketing Coordinator at QT Canberra, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Hi Bweir87,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such wonderful feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed exploring the hotel, and that our team of stars were able to make your stay memorable.

We can't wait to welcome you back for another QT adventure again soon!