My friends and I stayed here a while ago when we went road tripping from Brisbane to Sydney and Canberra. The hotel was very nice and staffs were very helpful. Breakfast was great and location was good as well, being in the middle of the city center and Parliament House which are both walking distance away.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel