Stayed here for 2 nights (Saturday & Sunday). Was impress with the service and the size of the rooms and it was cheap too. Paid $130 a night for the king room. The room is modern, the bed is comfy and the bathroom is flash. Huge selection with the buffet breakfast, can even get a freshly made omelet the way you want. Loved our stay and will be back here again in Feb.
There is parking but with a fee of $12 a night.
The Hotel is located a 5 minute walk to a new precinct, with cafes, restaurants, bar and the movies.
A good tip is to join the priority guess reward program (its free) to get great discounts on accommodation, food and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel