This is an excellent place to stay. Everything you would expect from a high class hotel. Conveniently located right beside Lake Burley Griffin. We enjoyed lovely morning walks by the lake before getting around to the business of the day, and even took the time to hire a little paddle boat when we had a gap in our itinerary. Right behind it there is an excellent little shop that sells everything you need to make your stay comfortable. The bar at this hotel has a wall dedicated to photographs of former Prime Ministers which is interesting for history buffs. Take a tip and join the free Priority guest programme. We dined in the bar downstairs one night and shared some wine and a magnificent seafood platter. Got a 20% discount because of the Priority programme. Would definitely stay there and eat there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel