Had a great weekend in Canberra made all the better by being made so welcome at Rydges Lakeside. The room was clean well furnished and looked as though it had recently been refurbished. The bed is probably the most comfortable I have come across for some time. Views from the room were nice and the room itself very quiet.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and everything went like clockwork. The restaurant food was well presented and reasonable priced. The onyt fault we could find was that the loud music from the bar area made it difficult to carry out a normal conversation at times but this seemed to become less of a problem later in the evening.
All in all a very pleasent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel