Recently attended an Exhibition and stayed at Rydges. It has recently been refurbished, and the rooms are quite big and very comfortable. The breakfast is great, and the staff are friendly. We invited some friends to come for a drink before heading out to dinner, and the bar, the variety of the drinks and the costs were excellent. The location is also outstanding - minutes from Civic Centre, and a 5 minute drive to the Gallery.
It costs nothing to join the Rewards programme, and you always get a room discount, free arrival drink and discounts on all purchases in the hotel. Member of Seniors on Line also get free breakfast!
We have stayed in Rydges both here and NZ and find them always consistent in their quality,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel