Our first visit to Canberra and wanted to see as much as possible during one day. This hotel is ideally positioned for both the city and the Parliament area. The hotel was pricey but excellent in every respect.
Down side was the air conditioning which didnt work well enough even after being "fixed" and surprised to find wobbly tap in bathroom which was also fixed when asked, but in a hotel of this standard these things shouldnt need attention.
Dinner was very good, breakfast was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel