3,807 results
All reviews valet parking accor member central location northbourne avenue buffet breakfast indoor pool per day pleasant stay parliament house sauna cbd australia exhibition floriade eateries capital
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here on 5 or 6 occasions in 2019. Obviously, it is good enough that we keep coming back!

The hotel is in a fantastic location on Northbourne Avenue. It is a five minute walk to Civic Centre and there are lots of bars and restaurants in the vicinity.

The rooms are large and clean. Bathrooms are tired and need an update but most importantly, they are clean.

The reception staff are great - welcoming, quick and efficient.
Room service is fine (although over priced as all hotels are).
The restaurant staff didn’t know that the hotel offered room service.
The buffet breakfast is the worst I have ever had in a hotel (seriously, the worst!)

Recommendation - stay here but eat elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was woken at 2am by a staff member knocking on my door. He said there had been a noise complaint and he needed to ask us to be quiet. I was in the room with my daughter fast asleep - we wer making absolutely no noise, and if he had of listened for 5 minutes he would have realised the loghts were off and no one was awake. I was then awake for hours - furious that this had happened. Seriously, the staff need to use common sense.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall a good stay. Rooms are clean and modern.

Parking entry is behind hotel and it is valet parking. Reception staff is on but they ended up advising me incorrectly in breakfast deal thinking I m accorplus member but i was only silver member costing me extra for breakfast.

The biggest disappointment was the restaurant. During breakfast there was mad rush and they were not ready to deal with it. I could see tables available but they were still asking people to wait. Finally when my wife pointed to available tables, they did agree to offer it to folks before us.

It was bit frustrating to ask multiple times to replenish usual items like butter which just means opening a pack and put in a bowl.

Pool was busy but good. Overall a good stay except fot restaurant part.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well located hotel near the main shopping centre. Easy to find. Good reception staff. Great bed and pillows - a nice change from many places. Nice breakfast. Tight car park but well worth using it. We will stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple