“Beautiful breakfast”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Beautiful breakfast”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This place was buzzing so we had to stop for breakfast. The meals were a tad expensive but they were cooked to perfection. The coffee was ordinary, and the waiter could not tell us what beans they were using, although after asking 3 times he finally told us they were a "home blend" that can be sourced from Melbourne, which didn't tell us a whole lot.

• Visited December 2013

“A good location doesn't automatically mean a good meal and coffee”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I went here for breakfast and walked out very disappointed. I expect a cafe with such a well known reputation in Canberra to at least serve good coffee. Mine was not enjoyable. My girlfriend didn't think hers was either. For breakfast I had poached eggs and toast. All I can say is I didn't finish my meal. Urban Pantry has a good location. Many people think because a place has a good location it means it serves good food and coffee. You couldn't be more wrong.

Perth, Australia
“Great location in Manuka ACT”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

A very popular place to be, judging by the amount of customers that come an go.
Centrally located in Manuka. Good selection for all meals any time of day. Food is well prepared and fresh.

Smallburgh, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Attentive staff, great food, shows everyone cares. You can sit inside or out, but get there early fir lunch. Good effort from the entire crew.

Canberra
“Good service, good food.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I enjoyed my dinner at Urban Pantry. The prices were a bit on the high side, but sitting outside enjoying a glass of wine with my meal it seemed worth it. I would be happy to visit again.

Visited November 2013