“Great takeaway”

My's Restaurant
Ranked #198 of 1,419 Restaurants in Canberra
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone number is (02) 6288 6565. Restaurant was previously located at 13 Whitney Place, Weston, ACT.
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Our first time here for take away and we got quick, fresh food. Highly recommend the beef satay which was more curry than just peanut satay

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Consistently good - eat in or takeaway. You can't go wrong with anything you order, but try the soft shell crab, steamed fish, or rice noodle. Love My's.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have seen the reviews of My's and so went to try it out for ourselves. We made a reservation for Wednesday night. It was noisy and cramped but we are okay if the food and service is good. We were seated at a table next to what proved to be a rather large group. No problems. No one wanted to take our order. When I finally called a waiter over to take the order, the large party of 12 arrived - so sorry I must take care of them - and left us, seated the large party, took their order and wandered off. Called for someone else. A surly waiter grudgingly took our order. It took nearly an hour to get our order. We had the pleasure of seeing the table of 12 enjoy the best hospitality a restaurant could provide. Nothing was too good for them. For us, it was the pits. Bad food. The meat served was tough. Really tough. To divert us, it was swimming in a soy sauce mixture that was way too salty. Coupled with appallingly poor service we made a resolution never to visit again. However, I am sure the table of 12 will write a rave review on their wonderful dining experience. Perhaps it is on this site, who knows.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Food affordable. non greasy. Michael works long hard hours. usually busy with 2 sittings per night. This time we had a $25 banquet including rice, seafood dish, beef dish and chicken dish , started with a dish of home brew spring rolls. the seating could be more spacious as when busy can feel cramped.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

A favourite restaurant in Weston Creek. Very good food and prompt service. Can be busy on weekends, need to book. Can get noisy at times as tables close together. On the whole good value.