“Unusual mix of flavours but excellent food”
Review of Digress Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Digress Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Digress Restaurant has now rebranded to Indian Affair in the City.
Reviewed July 28, 2012

A mixture of Italian and Indian flavours, but the waitress was VERY helpful, directing us to suitable dishes for our preferences. We all liked what we ordered. Clean tidy decor.

1  Thank Alpaca35
Sarah S, Owner at Digress Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Hi Alpaca

Thank you so much for your recent patronage at Digress Restaurant. We are certainly pleased that you enjoyed your experience and the staff were helpful.

We look forward to serving you at Digress Restaurant in the future

There are newer reviews for Digress Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Whether visiting or a local you have to try Digress. Spectacular menu that is different to the norm without being crazy. The tastes are really splendid and the service first class. With all that said, Digress is not over priced and the atmosphere is wonderful.

4  Thank Peter A

Hi Peter

We would like to thank you for your recent patronage at Digress Restaurant. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience and took the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We certainly look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

An infusion of Indian and Italian. It sounds scary...... but fear not....... it's TOTALLY worth the risk!! Tonight was my second venture into Digress....and i couldn't wait to see what else it had in store for me.

My first venture into Digress saw me attempt the Fetta Naan for entree and the Tandoori Chicken Penne for my main. It was absolutely fabulous!

Tonight i was going all out. Our waitress was kind enough to make suggestions based on my love of spice, and my friends dislike of spice.

We chose to go with all of the waitresses suggestions. Entree was the Cheese and Oregano Naan, main was the Chilli Chicken Fusilli (and it provided just the perfect amount of spicyness), and then dessert was the Gulab Jamun with Gelato (golden fried dumplings in a rose syrup with pistachio flavoured gelato). All up we spent $40 each for our meals which also covered a beer as well. We left as two very full, and very happy customers.

Could not recommend it highly enough!

Will DEFINATELY be coming back again!

5  Thank fruzydon

Hi Fruzydon

We would like to thank you for your recent patronage at Digress Restaurant and for taking the time out to write a positive review about us on Trip Advisor. We highly value your patronage and certainly look forward to serving you in the near future

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2012

My brother and I surprised my sister in Canberra by going from Melbourne and Sydney. After much perusal Digress looked different, so we tried it. We booked a table for 6. We all had different dishes and tried each others. The food was definitely different, and we will most definitely go back there to try out more. Sarah and her sister were fantastic. The service was really great too. My sister got Kulfi with sparklers on as her special treat, which I never asked for. Certainly a restaurant to try for all you foodies. Also I have been to Indian Affair which has really great Indian food.

3  Thank Mahal S

Hi Mahal

Thank you for your recent patronage at Digress Restaurant. We would like to thank you for taking the time out to write a review about us on trip advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your recent experience and we highly value your patronage.

We look forward to serving you in the near future

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Aloo tikki, mozzarella fritters, chaat chips, tandoori chicken pizza, spicy meatballs linguine and i could keep going!
Everything taste fantastic! Just came back from dinner at Digress and I m already thinking in coming back!

3  Thank Yaya F

Hi Yaya

Thank you for your recent patronage at Digress Restaurant. We would like to personally thank you for taking the time out and writing a positive review about us on Trip Advisor. We try and strive for excellence in both our food and service and we are very satisfied that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We highly value your patronage and look forward to serving you in the near future