“Nice atmosphere, pity about the value for money”
Review of Earth Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earth Day Spa
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice atmosphere, pity about the value for money”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I had my appointment moved to this spa after the Waldof one was unavailable for the time I wanted. They offer the same services so I was happy to switch locations. Walking in the area was very nicely decorated and the atmosphere was quiet, something you dont get very often in Canberra with Beauty and relaxation service providers. Unfortunately this was spoiled by being repeatedly left alone in the treatment room waiting for the "mask to set" on two or three occasions and the entire treatment which should have taken 1.5 hours was done in under an hour and ten minutes. Not only did I still get charged full price I also got charged another $10 above menu price for the pleasure of it. It is really hard to find decent service in the beauty industry in Canberra, having places like this wait till the end to bugger it up just makes their reputation worse. Give it a miss.

Visited August 2011