Beautifully decorated, the hotel is a real showpiece, but although it is elegant and tasteful, rooms are not big and modern facilities are limited. Good for a romantic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra building is heritage registered, with original features that blend effortlessly with a modern Peppers setting. Every detail has been well thought out - with Bang & Olufsen technology, marble features in boutique rooms and apartments. All Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra rooms have rain showers, luxury bedding, smart technology and original artwork. Choose from Hotel Room, Deluxe and Premier Rooms, and Suites. Unwind in your fully self-contained apartment with one, two or three bedrooms and a balcony. Located within the original Hotel Acton building, this historic and heritage listed site has been transformed into the NewActon Pavilion - Canberra's first true urban village, where Peppers Gallery Hotel Canberra has taken up residence as the city's first luxury boutique hotel. Featuring the renowned Bicicletta Restaurant and Library Bar, guests can enjoy true Italian cuisine. Relax at Soma Day Spa or stop by the iconic Lake Burley Griffin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Gallery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8 Canberra
- Hotel Diamant Boutique
- Diamant Boutique Canberra