The title says it all... The place gave me food poisoning. Food was foul. The duck that I had was hard and chewy. The sauce was not well cooked. The ingredients were all separate and not blended in.
Had an "Indian" sweet there which tasted nothing like the Indian sweets that I have eaten before. Apparently their freezer had a malfunction the night before so half the menu was "off"... What I ate made me realise that the whole menu was OFF..
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.