Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
$43
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews private beach sri lanka big pool special thanks pool view very pleasant stay excellent hospitality hotel staff relaxing place hotel room hope to visit again spacious rooms delicious food foods mr army quarantine
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed January 7, 2021

I thought that if l did not write something about attractive service of your hotel , l am an ungrateful man.
During my official guest's quarantine period in your
Hotel , he has experienced home feeling instead of feeling than living in a luxury jail. The reason for that is not your food supply or room service, it is purely due to kind hearted words and friendly service given on any request from a guest by one lady.. Her name is Deepthi.

Her great service is really appreciated and it's proud to your hotel and to Srilanka.

On behalf of petroleum corporation I give my gratitude to her for the service given for our foreign guest.

Kapila Tebuwana
Consultant Engineer

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2021

Spacious room and various delicious foods. The service was done well for 14 days of quarantine period. Special Thanks for Ms. Deepthi, and also staff for taking special care and needs of us. And then again, Thank you SL Army for your work. I would definitely recommend Carolina Beach Hotel for stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2021 via mobile

Very clean food, hygienic and spacious rooms and also a great location. Staff is very friendly and support. Thank you SL Army, hotel staff and management and special thanks goes to Ms. Deepthi. I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2021

I spent 14 days quarantined in Carolina beach hotel room 429.. was a solitary confinement and difficult at times .. however hospitable staff of the hotel made my stay great i felt i am not alone cheered by greetings from a very kind Lady name Deepee.. she often for my needs.. i thank thank Carolina Beach Hotel for a wonderful stay.. send my regards to all staff specially Ms Deepee..

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2021

Just nothing to say about this experience. Everything was PERFECT. The staff, the place, the food, the pool, the room. We had the best time of our lives. The managers Dipthi and team made our stay really unforgettable. . We will come back for sure in this second home again. Sadun and Suresh truly five star service.