Lowest prices for your stay
$117
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 16
Priceline
$122
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Was dropped off in the market place in progreso Mexico, and taken to this resort. About a 20 minute drive nice driver no English though, very nice resort, clean, good food, great prices on massages and hair braiding. Staff was very friendly. Great prices and I felt safe there. $25 all you can eat no alcohol and $35 for alcohol

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2016

We paid for the excursion to here after taking the shuttle from port into town (provided by Grupo Auto Progreso) since we wanted a relaxing afternoon on the beach. Pretty nice place, although there could definitely be more umbrellas/coverage on the beach. The drinks are pretty weak (I wish I'd looked it up first and known to ask!), but the food was so good. Too many kids in the pool, so we stuck to the beach area after eating. The servers and other staff were great and the beach is clean and relatively quiet.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brandy C
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We took this as an excursion. Was a 30 minute taxi ride from the bus in Progreso. We paid less by buying in town instead of on the cruise ship or port. We paid $28 and got the taxi ride to and from, all you can eat Mexican buffet, all you can drink and beach for 3 hours.
The beach was beautiful, soft, white sand with no rocks. Plenty of palapas and chairs. Friendly staff and good food. You need to ask for extra alcohol in the drinks if you actually want alcohol.,

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TBrigham
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband did this excursion while in Progreso for a cruise stop. The beach is exactly what I expected I knew the water wasn't as clear as Cozumel. The waiters worked very hard!!! The food was just ok. We booked this thru Auto Progreso directly and I was very pleased price was right and Marianna was VERY nice and helpful. The day was perfect. I would recommend excursion this just don't expect much from the food.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank OB-nurse77
Reviewed August 4, 2016

We wanted an all inclusive day at the beach in Progresso. This excursion met and exceeded all expectations. We book this excursion directly thru Shore Excursioneer rather than booking it thru Carnival. MUCH CHEAPER. Other than the hour wait at the bus stop and the 45 minute bus ride thru the sketchy part of Progresso, it was exactly what we were looking for. Nice beach area, great food, and the drinks were even better. Very clean resort and the service was amazing. I highly recommend this excursion and would also encourage you to get a massage on the beach. I will book this again if I ever go back to Progresso.

Date of stay: July 2016