Faraya Village Club
Auberge Suisse Inn(Kfardebian)
  • Pool
Peaks Resort(Faitroun)
View Hotel
Bois De Boulogne(Dhour El Choueir)
Princessa Hotel(Jounieh)
View Hotel
All reviewsfriendly staffroom was cleansteam bathgreat experiencemountain viewquick checkfull body massagenice viewliving roomromantic dinnervisit this placejet skiat homeservice was excellentpotatoesgreat facilitieswarm jacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

im glad i only booked for one night. as soon as i entered the room i thought to myself have the gods' no mercy?!?!?! even the receptionists were in an awful mood. where is the lebanese hospitality i experienced in beirut and jounieh? definitely not here save your time and money book elsewhere!

• Stayed: December 2012
8  Thank solomon2011
jean k, Owner at Faraya Village Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear ,
Can you please tell me what was wrong in in the apartment?or in the hotel?or at the check-in or check-out ?....
Can you please tell us when you check-in and what s your name?
Thanks in advance
Jean

Reviewed November 6, 2012

All the basic comforts are there... Simple amenities and furnishings. Nothing to write home about. This is a place where you should be prepared to be self-sufficient in terms of food and extra comforts. But overall, if you are going to be spending most of your time outdoors, it's enough. The staff weren't very friendly though which was a downside. It's cold enough up there without their added frigid reception!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gihan K
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We rented an apartment duplex and a studio jacuzzi the 2 most expensive of faraya village club, + a normal studio and paid more than 450 dollars for one night. This is not the problem, the problem is we broke one little vase and they made us pay 9dollars for it! I mean COMMMOOOONNN! we rented the most expensive chalets and u make us pay 9 dollars? please!!! Plus the staff is not really friendly and one of the fridge wasn't working even after they came to "repair" it , not forgetting that the tvs in both rooms had barely 3 channels and not even clear.. too bad for a cute place like that..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jdh4
jean k, Owner at Faraya Village Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear customer,
I would like to thank you for your review, for the broken little vase, it s a standard procedure when a customer broke something have to pay the complete prices, we took 50% from you.
I sorry for the TV channels we had a problem last Saturday, and I would like to offer you one night for free , please e-mail me or call me +96171320666;
best regards
Jean KHALIL

Reviewed February 23, 2012

TERRIBLE PLACE, Extremely dirty, especially the bed.. Oh my GOD the bed..! I finally got out of the room and slept in my car!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank MarwanJa
jean k, Owner at Faraya Village Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2012

Dear Marwan, Why you didn't inform us about the problem of your bed in order to check it and re reimburse you if it s true what you are saying?I think you are exaggerating because nobody can sleep in his car in February specially this year temperature between -1 and -10degre.
Can you please tell me the date of reservation and your full name in order to check it if it 's a real reservation
Thanks in advance
Jean KHALIL

Reviewed February 20, 2012

when I examined the chalet it was very basic, 15 inch tv three dirty couchs full of cigarette burns, toilet wth no cutrain so if anyone wants to have a bath he has to clean the toilet after, we ordered one and they delivered a used, full of mold curtain.at the end we ended up buying one.

Room Tip: Faraya village club is not the perfect place to be.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends