Kitchen Kitchen
Bathroom
Terrace
Scheme
Scheme
Beach in front of the house
Bar in front of the house
Dobrota beach 800 meters away
Market in Kotor (2km)
Cogimar fish market and wine shop (2km)
Playground in Kotor (1km)
Puro beach in Tivat (6 miles)
Mountain view on Kotor
Kotor, fish market (2km)
Kayak hire
Kotor in the night
Marina in Tivat (6 miles)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ewa M
Poznan, Poland
“I do not recommend”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Do not believe in all what you see on the pictures!
The house is located in first line from the see, but it means, it is also located just by the main, quite noisy road in Dobrota. And close to garbage bins, which are emtied at 5 in the morning.
The house itself in not worthy the price. The apartmets are located on two floors. those upstairs are in a little bit better condition that those downstairs. However all apartmets are dirty. I do not know why we have to pay for cleaning, as the first thing I had to do when we came was cleaning the bathroom. Every time I was taking a shower, I was thinking if the bath tube material was ever washed. The bathroom in y apartment had neither a window nor a ventilation.
In my frinds' apartment there were toast left in the microwave by previous (or may be earier) guests.
The cupbiard was so dirty, that I was abhorrent to open it. The sink was dirty and bad constructed, so if you want to wah a spoon, you have a lot of water on the cupboard's top. The top was broken and dirty. The were quite dark in rooms, as the lamps were poor.
The tarace was in bad condition as well. A few plants in broken pots were dried to death, with a lot of cigareterests left by previous guests. There were also some broken toys left.
And there are a lot of homeless, sick cats walking on the table.
I am really disappointed with the apartments for that price

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Dobrota hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing