Palazzo Radomiri Hotel
$77
Apartmants Bocche di Cattaro(Dobrota)(Great Value!)
$58
$35
Bogdanovic Apartments(Dobrota)(Great Value!)
$55
Restaurant & Rooms Dobrotski Dvori(Dobrota)(Great Value!)
$47
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewskotor bayold townprivate jettyyoga classesthe ownerjunior suitethis wonderful placepeace and quietspecial placeeuro cab ridesome great restaurantsour honeymoonshort drivebeautiful hotelstayed longerwonderful staythe main road
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Thinking with my husband where to go next year for a summer vacation, we are constantly coming back to the idea to visit Europe again, Croatita and Montenegro in particular. Two years ago we have done the tour along the coast of these two countries and were so delighted, we want to go back, and spend more time in beatiful Dubrovnik and bay of Kotor! We cannot forget Palazzo Radomiri especially, sipping some local wine on the pier, looking at the sunset- it something that sticks in ones mind! I remember also the elegant suite we have stayed in with stone walls. It was so quiet and piecful that we have slept like two babies!
Unfortunately, back then, we have only spent two nights in that magical place, for we've had packed schedule, so this time we are coming just there! Thank you for leaving such beautiful memories!

Room Tip: Suite on the first floor has two big rooms and view over the bay!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VerLom
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Palazzo Radomiri hotel is simply heaven on earth. My husband and I were there in August 2012. and definitely had time of our lifes. Rooms are beautiful, and the service was perfect. I can not decide what is better there,really. Food is so tasty... Coffee also... and the garden by the sea... Perfectly!!!!
I look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Anna_Palazzo, General Manager at Palazzo Radomiri Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear PetraC,
Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure having you in Palazzo Radomiri and we hope indeed to see you soon in the near future!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have been fortunate enough to travel the world and stay at many quaint and nice hotels, however Plazzo Radomiri will always have a deservingly special place in my heart. Our family celebrated our parents' 30th wedding anniversary there this past summer and throughout our whole stay we were treated like family, not guests. I can't wait to be back to enjoy the pleasure and company of the staff and the stunning hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Peter C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We were delighted to hear from you and have to say that we have enjoyed very much to have met you and make everything possible for you and your family to have a memorable stay in Palazzo Radomiri!
We are certainly looking forward to seeing your wonderful family back soon again!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

It was my partner Andis birthday and something special was needed, We planned a trip to Montenergo and every hotel Review lead us back to Palazzo Radomiri. We booked directly with the hotel and were very impressed with there help and guidance. We arrived a day early and were fortunate that this caused them no problems. Prior to our arrival I had asked the hotel to bring a bouquet for Andi at breakfast on her birthday, this was done, the flowers were beautiful and her day continued with a long leisurely massage from the hotel massuese. The hotel is a wonderfully restored 18th century private home with breathtaking views of the Bay of Kotor and with a staff that are obviously proud of the location and proved so helpful in making our stay and Andis birthday something we will never forget. Finally if you are thinking of a vacation in this part of the world. I promise the Radomiri and its staff will not disappoint.

Room Tip: Top floor attic suite, just stunning views
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteveAndi_12

Dear SteveAndi_12,
Thank you so much for your review and so many nice words! It was a pleasure having you in Palazzo Radomiri Hotel. Making everything necessary for your stay to be perfect and Andi's birthday memorable was really an enjoyment for us. We are also glad that you were happy with our recommendations for around Kotor. Looking forward to seeing you one day in the future
Thank you again for the review and hope we will have an opportunity of welcoming you back one day in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have stayed in Palazzo Radomiri several times. The first time I came was for a friend's wedding in 2010 who had organized the whole trip since London. After their exchange of vows and honey moon they wanted to share a week-end with their friends in an new destination. I must say the choice was perfect!! If traveling to Montenegro for the first time the location is ideal as it offers a splendid view of the Bay of Kotor and its fiords of unparalleled beauty! Moreover it is just the right location if willing to explore the region (the fortress of Kotor, Lustica Bay, new complex Porto Montenegro for its nightlife or shopping or even a drive to Budva and Herceg Novi if willing to see a little bit more of the country, the location is pretty central).
The hotel itself is absolutely stunning, with old stones, beautiful gardens, great confront and a true sense of being at home. The staff are very friendly and smiling and there is absolutely nothing fussy about the service. The hotel's terrace offers a magnificent view of the bay for a romantic dinner or cocktail. I truly loved this place and have since returned twice for week-ends coming from Paris. Last time I was there in september 2012 with a friend and she absolutely loved it!! I would absolutely recommend this boutique hotel if willing to explore Montenegro or just for a few days get away. The yoga classes on the deck overlooking the sea and magnificent mountain peaks in the morning are just the cherry on the cake!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends