“Home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brenchley
Hononton Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Brenchley B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We travel to the UK 3 or 4 times a year and Hononton Cottage has become our most favourite B&B. We always use it, for the simple reason Simon and Maggie offer incredible hospitality and a service you do not even get in hotels at three times the price. The cottage is absolutely unique; location, comfort and the breakfast service (!) are unmatched.
For us, getting a good rest in a comfortable bed and a room with modern amenities is important. Hononton Cottage offers all this, and much more. The area is beautiful with great shopping and restaurants in nearby Tunbridge Wells. A trip to London is also quick and easy from here.
We would not dream of looking elsewhere and can highly recommend this B&B without any hesitation. Do book early though, as this treasure has found many admirers!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hononton Cottage Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed October 20, 2010

The value that Hononton has and continues to maintain was brought into quite a contrast for me. On the Saturday before I stayed at a Big name hotel in Orlando. When I compare the value I received Hononton wins hand down. The atmosphere at hononton is fantastic and the hosts Simon and Maggie are superb in looking after you. I feel lucky that I found this place and will definately be staying here again and again.

John Vandergrift

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2010

This year was our 4th August Bank Holiday stay at what is the best B&B my wife and I have ever stayed at in the UK. Kent is a wonderful County for National Trust & English Heritage places to visit. The B&B is almost central for all visits. and its location is the epitome of peace and quiet. The owner Simon can never do enough for you. Our first visit was not long after Simon had lost his first wife, yet he still made our visit so memorable that we just felt like we were at home. Last year we met Maggie, and this year we met the new married couple, Simon & Maggie. This was also the 2nd year we have taken friends to our little piece of heaven on earth. Evening visits to the Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells is a must, there are the most wonderful restaurants to choose from and the Pantiles has weekend evening street entertainment. Two restaurants to recommend, The Italian in the High Street Signor Franco's and the Nepalese Gurkha restaurant named Mooli. A Kentish Treasure, well that's the B&B and the hosts.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2010

This peaceful, beautiful 400 year old cottage is not to be missed. It is surrounded by orchards in the weald of Kent with miles of walking trails. Centrally located it is within easy driving distances of all the stately houses and castles of Kent. The hospitatlity afforded you during your stay is unmatched and the superb breakfasts are first class. The rooms are very comfortable and filled with antiques.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2010

As a business traveller I get to be exposed to all kinds of accomadation. Hononton Cottage is at the top of the list. Over the past 6 months I have stayed there 3 times and have never been disappointed. Simon and Maggie are superb hosts and make you feel not as a guest but as a friend. I am sure I will be back several more times.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I stayed at Hononton Cottage for a few nights before my wedding in nearby Hunton. We were immediately made to feel at home with a warm welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The accommodation was super and the scenery just breath taking. Having our own set of keys and being able to come and go as we pleased (which was very handy when sorting out the final bits for the wedding!) meant that it was like a 'home from home'!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I stayed at Hononton Cottage as part of a wedding party which booked all the rooms (three is total). Simon and Maggie were very welcoming and even helped me print off the revised best mans speech at the last minute. The property is located down a secluded county lane and is very quiet. The bedrooms were very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is worth the stay on its own! As guests we felt very welcome and if we needed anything it was provided for. I highly recommended it to anyone looking for a top notch Bed and Breakfast at very reasonable prices.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brenchley
Mercure Tunbridge Wells
#1 of 2 in Pembury
The Tunbridge Wells Hotel
The Tunbridge Wells Hotel
#7 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells

Been to Hononton Cottage Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!