“Excellent staff and cracking food!”
Review of Dizzy's Diner

Dizzy's Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Dizzy's Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 107 Restaurants in Beckenham
Cuisines: Diner, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had our 12 year olds birthday party at dizzys. There were 15 of us. The staff were lovely and the food was cracking. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Hello

Thank you so much for your great review. Your table were a pleasure to serve and we will hopefully see you soon.

Thanks again

Lucy

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I'm back!

You got to love a bit of Dizzys, fresh food and great service, I came back up last night its was pretty busy for such a hot day. I have to say it was a little hot up there, but nothing could stop me from having my burger.

Served by two lovely waitress got to love service with a smile.

Food on top as usual perfect visit. Love good food, that's why I love Dizzys....

Hey

We would just like to say a big thank you for supporting us and for this fanatic review!

See you soon

Dizzys

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Food was ok , the service was poor due to a large party mainly , on leaving my son ordered milkshakes to take out , at £3.50 these used to be large ish , they were firstly told they didn't have any then they could and were served in very small takeout cups - not happy !

Hello

Firstly I'm sorry you feel 'ripped off'. I would like to apologise if the service was particularly slow on your table. Before I sat you down and explained due to a big party which had booked the service maybe slightly slower which you said wasn't a problem in which case I then sat you at your table. The milkshake take away cup is marginally smaller than the restaurant portion, we apologise if you felt it was unfair to charge £3.50 but we charge the same price as if not less than all the restaurants in beckenhamTrust me I've done the research! Thanks again for coming Dizzys we always appreciate feedback good or bad! Thanks again Dizzys

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Dodgy diner but I like it. Great for family meal. Fun food and drinks. Good for kids during the day.

Hello

Thanks for the five stars! Not to sure about the dodgy part ha ha! We are what we are a good quality and Great value american diner!

See you again soon

Dizzys

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner here on a Sunday evening. We were seated quickly, and it wasn't very busy. The service was slow and we had to go to the bar to ask for someone to take our order, I'm not sure if it wasn't clear who was looking after our table, but the guy that served us in the end was great, really polite and friendly. For starters we had loaded potato skins and cheesy garlic bread, both of which are fantastic, really tasty as generous portions. For main we had a T-bone steak with chips and chicken fajitas. Both were fantastic, I couldn't finish mine as I was so full!! We were offered the dessert menu which looked amazing but there was no way I could manage another bite. So next time I would just have a main and no starter and hope I wasn't too full to try the desserts! Great portion sizes, good quality food cooked well and decent prices for the quality of food. Maybe the place could do with a little spruce up, maybe new tables and chairs, but it wouldn't stop me going back!

Hi

Thanks for this review as we have said in previous response it is always great to get constructive feedback. We have taken your points on board and will continue to improve! We loved the title - that's what we are Beckenham hidden gem!

See you soon