“Best in beckenham”
Review of Rendezvous Caffe

Rendezvous Caffe
Ranked #25 of 107 Restaurants in Beckenham
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are a friendly Coffee shop in Beckenham offering a wide range of products catering for everyone palate. Relax in our cafe with its nice decor & happy & welcoming ambience. If we don't have what you want on the menu we will do our best to cater for your needs. We offer a wide range of Breakfasts Lunch Pasta Salads Light Snacks & Cakes. Our coffee is one of Italy leading brands Segafredo.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

A great place, just had smoked salmon eggs Benedict, the best I've ever had.
Very friendly waitresses a nice clean seating area and clean kitchens, I always like to see the kitchen where my food is prepared and they were more than happy to show me, I will be coming back weekly to my new favourite place to eat in beckenham.
Paul

1  Thank Dacsfelectrics

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I had a large fried breakfast at Rendeavous cafe this morning to get half way through eating a sausage to find that it was pink inside.... not good. The waitress however was very apologetic and did offer me a free drink but who wants a free drink when you have just eaten half a raw sausage? ? I went up to pay expecting to get a discount at least, no such luck.. I had to pay the full price!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

A personal and friendly welcome. Know their customers by name. Happy to cater for special dietary needs. Needing a strict gluten free diet, I bring my gluten free bread... they cook with it.... Fab!

1  Thank Lynda H
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Out of all cafes in Beckenham The Rendezvous cafe stands out of the crowd. Very friendly staff, wide variety of choices and the best cappuccino in the neighbourhood . Definitely worthy popping in anytime for Lunch as well.

1  Thank ClaudiaSouza561
Reviewed May 7, 2014

In the heart of Beckenham Village the Rendezvous Café provides a welcome break to catch up with friends, find a quiet corner to unwind, or to simply enjoy the atmosphere of a friendly well run establishment. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff whose menu provides a variety of food and drink. Always willing to go that extra mile to give their customers what they want - what more could you ask for! Excellent. Lynn L

2  Thank lynn l