“Best Pizzeria - Highly Recommended”
Review of Sapore Vero

Sapore Vero
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapore Vero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Beckenham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We’ve named our pizzeria “Sapore Vero” for a very good reason: Translated from Italian to English it means “real flavour”, which is something that we strive to provide in every single pizza that we serve to our customers.
Chelsfield
“Best Pizzeria - Highly Recommended”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We visited Sapore Vero last night on the strength of reading previous reviews and are happy to report we had a brilliant experience.

The welcome was warm and friendly, when we queried an item on the menu, something called "speck", Guiseppe, the owner, explained that it was an Italian meat he imported, and then brought us a sample to try - lovely!

Our pizza was both delicious and authentic. It reminded us of Italy, the ingredients were fresh and cooked to perfection. Guiseppe recommended a red wine for us (second one down on the menu) and we both absolutely loved it.

Don't be put off by the frontage, you MUST go in - it will most definitely be an experience you will want to repeat. We are making this one of our regular haunts and cannot wait to tell our friends about our wonderful find!

Brian and Linda

• Visited February 2014

Sliema, Malta
“The best pizza outside of Italy”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Just enjoyed an outstanding pizza at Sapore Vero. Fresh ingredients, perfect base made with passion & served with Italian flair. Great value. Well done Giuseppe & your team. Can't wait to come back again the next time I'm in town.

Beckenham
“Best Pizza in London”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We just moved to South London a couple of months ago and were on the look for good restaurants. We found a review about Sapore and gave it a try... Having tried authentic pizza all over Italy we can honestly say, that this the best pizza we have had in London and we have tried all the good places. I reccomend the margarita or something not overloaded with ingredients so you can taste the lovely tomato sauce and the perfect crust.

• Visited January 2014
Beckenham, United Kingdom
“Finally real italian pizza !!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I've been for lunch just today !! The pizza was amazing !! Finally i try a good pizza in london .. Good ingredients good pizza base.. Very kind staff !! I reccomend to everybody ! Especially to italians!!

London
“so good we had to return”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I visited this adorable Italian pizzeria with my daughter a few months ago and had such a lovely meal I wanted to take my hardworking husband . There were several deals available and we had printed off a money saving voucher which we decided not to use. Why, you might ask? we felt that the meal was of superb quality and already really reasonably priced.
So on to the food. we skipped the starters as I knew the pizzas were very generous and I wanted a panna cotta. The pizzas had an authentic crust, they were light but crunchy with a good amount of topping. My husband ate a pizza which included porcini mushrooms, different cheeses and walnuts. yum. I had a lovely tuna pizza and my daughter chose a margherita. We shared a big plate of salad with rocket, tomatoes and olives. we loved the rich and creamy puddings of pannacotta with berries and tiramisu with chocolate drops.
I love this little place it is simple and small but with fantastic friendly service, Pat Methenay was playing in the background and they offer the most amazing authentic pizzas. Please visit this place and try for your selves, I am sure you wont be disappointed my husband wasn't!

• Visited January 2014