“Great Place to enjoy with family and friends”
Review of Fee & Brown

Fee & Brown
Ranked #27 of 106 Restaurants in Beckenham
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I recently enjoyed a visit to Beckenham and particularly liked the lunch we had at Fee & Brown. The food and drinks were very enjoyable and I particularly liked the atmosphere in the cafe and finally the staff were friendly yet not intrusive.

1  Thank Susan T
There are newer reviews for Fee & Brown

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fabulous food, correctly-made coffee and accommodating atmosphere make this café a pleasure to frequent. The staff are friendly and helpful. I had a tip-top salad of smoked salmon and avacado served on a bed of green leaves, baby tomatoes and chopped beetroot, lightly dressed with oil and balsamic vinegar. It was substantial, fresh and tasty.

Cappucino is very well served with a good balance of froth, milk and strong coffee. My tip is to ask for one extra shot (they give 2) because the cups are quite large.

I head here whenever I go to Beckenham and it's always a pleasure. Switching off the intrusive cacophonous muzack would add even more to the enjoyment :-)

This is a proper community café and deserves success.

1  Thank KevinHorlock
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

A civilised Sunday in Beckenham should be spent in this fab establishment.

Service is friendly & professional & not obtrusive. No pressure to vacate tables, which is appreciated & rare.

We had a toastie each for lunch; made with fresh baked bread (not supermarket squares!) which is served with the unusual addition of sweet chilli jam..... But boy does this work well!

The display of freshly baked cakes was just too tempting..... We indulged in the Victoria Sponge & the Lemon Meringue ...... Sinfully good....

We will definitely be regulars!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Met a friend here this afternoon. I arrived first and was brought a glass of water as soon as I sat down, even before I'd ordered anything, while I waited for my friend. The tea my friend had was leaf tea rather than just a tea bag and my coffee was delicious. Friendly, helpful staff and a very relaxing atmostphere - I wish I had more reasons to come here! Hope they go from strength to strength.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Love that this place is different than the normal coffee shops out there, great selection of coffees, teas and cakes.