“Hmm.”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Hmm.”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I wanted to try this place because sometimes places get an unfair shout. Its quite small which could be called intimate, but it could also feel a bit crammed. The service was friendly and helpful, but ultimately I got a meal which I didn't order (asked for chicken - got beef). Apologies accepted, but I later found that the other guy (whose meal I was given, on the other side of the room) had a long wait in company. Shame.

Shame really because it was fine but a bit standard. There were no real signature dishes on offer and and the decor was a bit shabby really. There are so many places which are really moving these days but this is not one of them. I wanted to really like this one, but on this occasion its 3 out of 5.

• Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“worth a try”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

went in the week very quiet but nice fresh food, would give it another go. Was only one other couple when we went in so didn't get a feel for atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, relaxed environment”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Four of us ate here last night, poppadoms, starters, mains and sides. Samosas and Onion Bhajis were standard, like other restaurant. However, they agreed to do a paneer Jalfrezi for me which wasn't on the menu and it was delicious. The Garlic Naan we had was different too, very tasty, subtly seasoned and not covered in oil which was a plus. Cosy environment, would assume booking is a must at the weekends as it isn't very big. It was quite busy for a Tues night, always a good sign. Took a while to order but food was prompt.

• Visited September 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Not the friendliest of welcomes”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have only eaten here on a couple of occasions, the last time me and my partner ate there it was practically empty but they still, would not let us sit where we wanted. Call me old fashioned but surely if you are paying for a meal you shopuld be able to choose a table that is amenable to you. The food was okay, the service was poor and I have never been back

Visited August 2012
Bromley, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Have been here several times over the years and it remains a good satisfying place to eat on a Saturday night! Arrived just after 7.30pm and only one table free. Drinks,poppadoms,main meal...left just after 9pm...nicely full. The menu is extensive with some chef specials hi-lighted. All food came promptly and tasted lovely with a good hit of chilli in my chicken Tash Pado.

• Visited March 2013