“First time for many years!”

Toby Carvery Eden Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Toby Carvery Eden Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 113 Restaurants in Beckenham
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Eden Park. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Beckenham’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We horoughly enjoyed it. Good food. Good Service. Friendly staff and great value. What more can I say.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I was brought here for the first time with my relatives. We waited a few minutes. Very cosy atmosphere short wait and very accommodating with our needs to sit near Carvery due to walking limitations etc.
Bar & check in area for inn was very nice. I took some very nice group pictures here.

Waitress : She was very pleasant. Brought our wine quickly.
Food: selection of Carvery was very good, it was very tidy chef was constantly coming in and out to cut fresh meat for people so it was NOT DRY. I really enjoyed my moist turkey & ham. It was being replenished often. It was so so good reminded me of Home :)
Desserts : very large enough for 2-4 people to share. ( too large for me) The syrup was forgotten in one of our desserts but was still very tasty.

Price : *Great value for your Money *
Bathrooms: very clean & tidy
Bar was very busy on my out way out. I would definitely return when next in London.

* A little cold up by the windows had to move seats *
A little dated on the interior but still very cosy overall

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We are visiting and staying with family for a few months and this was recommended to us as a great Sunday meal at their local. We were not disappointed. You cannot book a table on a Sunday, and we were wary about this. Our wait time though was only 10 minutes. Great! They obviously do a good trade as the food was fresh and hot with a good selection of vegetables. 4 meats to choose from. Staff were efficient and friendly. Good atmosphere, and lots of happy, sated customers!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We use to have our saturday's breakfast at Toby Carvery. it is great. Is not expensive and is "all you can eat". Lovely place and friendly. We went there for a Sunday lunch as well and it was great!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband, myself and daughter went for a carvery meal on the day of my mum's 83rd birthday, as well as to celebrate my dad's birthday a few days after - (my parents actually dine at this "little gem" regularly, with some friends who introduced them to it some time ago). It was our 2nd time joining my parents here for a carvery meal and as usual, it didn't fail to disappoint us.

Cleanliness around the dining area and indeed the bar area was of a high standard and the waiting staff all seemed very polite and attentive, in particular Rachel who was very professional in all that she did, by being equally attentive throughout the service she gave whilst we were having our meal.

We went on a Saturday afternoon at 12.30, but by the time we had finished our meal and left, the bar/carvery were very busy, though not noisy at all, so it seems best (if you can), to dine nearer to 12 midday, to ensure you get a table easily.

Food was really filling, to the point that we couldn't quite manage a desert, though these did look quite inviting. Without a doubt, this we consider a great value for money carvery meal (for a King Size meal, it is just £1.50 extra difference to that of a normal size carvery) and the meat/all the food was very tasty and very well cooked - it was nice to actually have roast potatoes that were not rock hard, stuffing that was very nice and moist and not dried out and a selection of gravy terrines which were full and not empty (as we have experienced in other restaurants).

Carvery area is very light,airy and with light coloured wooden tables and chairs and there is plenty of room in between each table. We were initially given a table, at which the seating comprised of 2 long sofa-type benches, but this proved a bit of a tight squeeze for my husband and my dad (they are not heavily built, but quite tall), so we kindly asked if we could possibly be moved to another table, with which the staff were only too pleased to help.

Will definitely have no hesitation in dining here again and in fact we have booked to meet up with my parents here on Christmas Day! -