“Alway a 5 star experience”
Review of Miso - Beckenham

Miso - Beckenham
Ranked #53 of 117 Restaurants in Beckenham
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been to Miso in Beckenham several times and always had a wonderful time but my last visit stands out.

Me and a friend decided to grab a meal after work on Wednesday , only one place for it... Miso!

We arrived and were seated right away, our server, Charles was delightful throughout. The food came within 10 minutes and was amazing.

When it came to asking for the bill Charles came over and had a chat with us, he seemed like he really enjoys his job and made our experience even more enjoyable!

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Popped in (first time) for a quick dinner on Tuesday,we both had Yaki undo with deep fried prawns as a side. Food arrived promptly- it was delicious and hot (in temp)-no other way it describing it. The staff are always so friendly and not overpriced.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A great place to have either a long diner or a quick bite to eat. The staff here are all fantastic-especially the man in charge who is very attentive. Food is fresh and the free lollipops is a treat for my children. However, the desserts are not the best.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Miso is a small chain and it is very similar to Wagamamma's.

The menu is very similar as is the quality of the food. My regular dishes here are the gyoza and chicken katsu curry.

Food is served quickly, and I've never been disappointed by the food I've ordered here.

The prices are reasonable and the food is great.

This isn't fine dining (you are on wooden benches and your food comes out as it's ready), but is the best place to get this kind of food in the area bar none!

1  Thank EonsOfZaphod
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Quick and efficient service! You won't get your food served quicker any where else! Friendly and alert staff. Great food for the price! I am a regular customer here!