“The food was ok!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“The food was ok!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I dined with friends for lunch at this restaurant. We were greeted by a stony faced waiter. The restaurant was fairly empty and we were ushered to a table straight away.
We were offered drink and was explained the system of collecting our food. The food was ok with a wide variety buffet. The food was hot and fresh.
The problem with this place was that the staff were a bit miserable, no smiles. This would make so much difference.

London, United Kingdom
“Grim miserable staff Iceland style cheap food avoid at all costs”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Went to this restaurant at the weekend staff miserable and no sence of urgency not really interested in you they just want you in and out and your money.
Restaurant smart decor but not the cleanest. We just didn't feel welcome here we might as well have eaten in a work canteen!
Food was medioca all cheap fried starters the type from Iceland if you get my drift ( nasty party food)
As far as we were concerned party off 4 budget food with a hefty price tag and we were very disappointed with thr service we received.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

“Everyone was Happy!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have been to ChomChom on 4 occasions now and found it always to be clean, fresh and inviting. The food is good as it pleased everyone in my family. Staff very attentive. Ideal place for parties.

London, United Kingdom
“Horrible food, overpriced drinks....not much choice....Waste of Money!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I just moved into the area, an uncle visited and I thought I would treat him and the husband to dinner at a nice restaurant, they wanted chinese and we went for chomchom after looking at the other reviews. I must say, it was the worst experience I have ever had. I orderd a mango lassi, instead of giving me the proper lassi, I got some runny drink which tasted of milk mostly. They however changed this for me. I was expecting more from the food they offered, a dry lamb leg and chicken roast, the beef was laughable, i expected it to be fresh but instead there was some grey strips in the bowl as if it had been dried the week before, the prawns werent raw prawns as you usually get in a proper chinese restaurant but the pink, frozen variety from Tescos. The only thing I enjoyed was the veggie sushi and greek salad; the houmus was not very nice and the desserts were the worst ever. The only thing I liked was the ice cream from the machine and the chopped up fruit...not sure what was going on with the little cupcakes you had on the side that could have been made by my little sister, judging by the appearance as I wouldnt dare taste them. On our way home we tried to score out of 10......the ebst was 6.5 and that was mainly for the ambience. Its a really nice restaurant, very comfortable and done up quite well...BIG SHAME ABOUT THE TERRIBLE FOOD.

• Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“most stylish restaurant in bromley!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went there on sunday lunch, what a feast all day sunday roast, very good quality spot on! perfect family restaurant, they had it all to please the most demanding of palates in my family..

Good wine choices I know where I will be going on mothers day.

Happy days!