We spent the day relaxing at the parrot tree beach. It is in a beautiful, quiet part of Honduras. We were only in Honduras for the day so we did not stay overnight but the grounds were gorgeous and very clean. The staff were exceptional meeting your every needs while you enjoy the fun and sun. I would love to return at stay at the Parrot Tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Tree's Beach Resort features ultra-luxury villas, peaceful and relaxed. Tucked into our lush tropical landscape you'll find sumptuous comfort... An enticing invitation to beachfront living with elegant furnishings, lavish linens and spacious bathrooms. Snorkel or Scuba dive just off shore to experience some of the most beautiful aquatic life in the Caribbean. On property you could visit the state of the art Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (GARM) laboratory and clinic. Specializing in clinical trials, orthopedics, pain management and cancer treatments a visit to the GARM Clinic could change your life for the better ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parrot Tree Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Tree Plantation Hotel First Bight
- Parrot Tree Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands