We spent the day here during one of our port stops on our NCL cruise Jan 2013. While we did not use the hotel part,we loved the private beach and swimming pool. The beach was very clean and not all rocky, us don't need water shoes at all. The tables with the thatch(?) umbrellas were clean and in great condition as well as the bar and restrooms. Although it takes a couple times to get used to not flushing the tissue but throwing it away instead. The swimming pool is amazing and the different levels are cool. There is a water slide at the shallowest end. I do wish it was a little deeper as you can only really wade not swim. Still, amazing. The staff were all VERY nice and polite and would come around regularly to see if we needed anything. If I were to do a land vacation ( I am ADDICTED to cruises) I would love to stay here for a week or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Tree's Beach Resort features ultra-luxury villas, peaceful and relaxed. Tucked into our lush tropical landscape you'll find sumptuous comfort... An enticing invitation to beachfront living with elegant furnishings, lavish linens and spacious bathrooms. Snorkel or Scuba dive just off shore to experience some of the most beautiful aquatic life in the Caribbean. On property you could visit the state of the art Global Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (GARM) laboratory and clinic. Specializing in clinical trials, orthopedics, pain management and cancer treatments a visit to the GARM Clinic could change your life for the better ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parrot Tree Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Tree Plantation Hotel First Bight
- Parrot Tree Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands