“This place is Heaven”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Delighted...
Peterborough & the Kawarthas, Canada
“This place is Heaven”
Reviewed February 2, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Our family booked a much needed vacation at the Blue Bay Garden Bungalows Curacao, and cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed! The Bungalows are beautiful and spacious with immediate access to a well kept pool, with all modern amenities. The staff were always there if you needed them. This place is exactly what you see in the pictures on the internet. We travel a lot and have never experienced a more beautiful resort, warm friendly staff, and crazy beautiful accommodations. We are recommending this to everyone who wants a beautiful, safe piece of heaven to relax in!! This is it!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lu B
“Everything great”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Everything was as advertised and my stay was excellent. The grounds are actually better than I thought and I have no negative feedback about this accommodation or the Blue Bay grounds. I would recommend this place to everyone and I would stay there again.

Thanks

Management Response
Nov 8, 2017
Lucien thank your for the great review. We hope to welcome you again someday.
Elizabeth...
Westchester County, New York
“Paradise Island!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband & I had an amazing time here. Very romantic! We stayed 4 days and I wish we would've had more time @ Blue Bay!! Very peaceful & beautiful with all the flowers in the garden. Just a dream!!! Staff was super friendly & helpful. The pools are gorgeous & the restaurants in the resort are excellent. Pictures restaurant was my fav!! Yes, it's actually called "Pictures"! Also, the beach is absolutely perfect! We will definitely come back here.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing