Best Western Deincourt Hotel
Millgate House Hotel(Newark-on-Trent)
$105
$102
The Grange Hotel(Newark-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$92
$79
Premier Inn Newark Hotel(Newark-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$80
PremierInn.com
$86
Hotels.com
Travelodge Grantham A1(Grantham)(Great Value!)
$49
Travelodge
$99
$73
Travelodge Lincoln Thorpe on the Hill(Thorpe On The Hill)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
$108
$80
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfunction roomlondon roadtop floorsmall roomearly checkget togetherwedding receptioncomfortable hoteltown centrebridal suitemain roadcomfortable staytea and coffeestayed here for one nightpuddingfull englishcooked breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed Saturday 6th we came for a friends wedding, hotel gave us early check which was really useful. Room was very clean bedroom was quite small, bathroom was large but had all facilities. Beautiful garden area to sit in, bar was comfortable, friendly staff only down side was breakfast. The staff were really busy, the restaurant two when we arrived, we waited approx 40 mins for breakfast & others who arrived in the restaurant got theirs before us, when breakfast arrived I had a poached egg which was more like a boiled egg, one burned hard sausage & two slices of bacon with white bits all over it, my partners full breakfast was similar it looked like they had been left under a hot plate we both left the breakfast without a mouthful presentation was dreadful. I wanted to complain my partner stopped me, we both walked out. It was really disappointing as we visit Newark quite a bit & wanted to try Sunday lunch but decided after breakfast not too.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were visiting Newark to attend our friends wedding in the town. We decided to book the hotel with friends so we could make a wk/end of it.
On check-in the Staff were very friendly, the rooms were both very nice and clean, larger than most. The friends we were staying with enjoyed lunch in the bar made up of fresh baguettes and home made chips, they said they were excellent and well worth going just for the chips! My Husband particularly liked the shower in the room, as it was instant hot water and very powerful! We enjoyed several drinks in the Bar, we did not find the drinks expensive as in some hotels, we did admire the décor and the wallpaper, all looking very clean. After a good nights sleep we all enjoyed a hearty breakfast, although the Staff were very busy, we did not mind a short wait for our cooked breakfast. After breakfast we sat outside and enjoyed the sun for a short while. We will definitely be returning for a longer stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently celebrated my 70th birthday with an afternnon buffet party and on the recommendation of a freind I approached the Deincourt Hotel in Newark Notts.
From the outset the staff were helpful and efficient, the prices were reasonable and the event was booked.
Come the day everything was superb, the room was nicely laid out, the buffet was unbelievable so much choice and everyone catered for, including vegetarian and gluten free food. All the bar staff and waiting staff without exception did a tremendous job. I really cant recommend the hotel highly enough. Having discovered this little gem in my midst I fully intend to use it more often and try their Sunday roast lunch one day soon.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2013

from the moment i arrived the staff made me feel welcome. was lucky to be upgraded as a best western member and checked into a family room, very spacious, decorated lovely and all the amenities you could want! into the bar where the staff went out of their way to please, even the Manageress was serving when needed! locals in teh bar very chatty and made me feel most welcome! everything priced fairly! breakfast served from 06:30 which is a bonus for a businessmen! again the staff at checkout made me want to stay! ill be there again soon!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Another great Sunday dinner at Deincourt. It suits us, as they serve till quite late into the evening offering a choice of roasts. Quality of food is great and really good value for money. The staff and Manageress as ever lovely, polite and more importantly down to earth.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple