Tripadvisor
Newark-on-Trent
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Family Spa treat

What a brilliant way to refresh, unwind and detox after the excesses of the new year... we used our... read more

Reviewed today
LordAppetiser
Fantastic As Always

My mum and I come twice a year for some quality relaxing time together. Our favourite areas are the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
J22_10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Newark-on-Trent
from $74.33
from $43.47
from $243.21
from $1,310.79
1,178 results
All reviews slumber room pool area changing rooms steam room salad bar hot tub course meal flip flops lovely relaxing day relaxation room exercise classes on arrival my mum birthday treat pudding treatment room food was lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We had a lovely relaxing day with wonderful food and friendly staff the restaurant was very good with gluten free ingredients as my husband is coeliac , but as we have been on a number of occasions we feel that attention to detail is now letting the venue down , both the jacuzzis were not working properly , the swimming pool was cold and there was a cracked tile on the side which is an accident waiting to happen , the jacuzzis were not working properly with no bubbles , the tap in the ladies toilets in the changing room was broken and the water was cold so after trying 4 showers I was unable to shower at the end of the day , after complaining we were told the weather had turned cold in the day so they had to turn the heating up and it takes time for it to come through , that doesn’t make sense as we have been before with frost on the ground but there was still hot water .

3  Thank Dinosure
Edendayspa, Managing Director at Eden Hall Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dinosure,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We do take guests comments very seriously and I will look into the concerns that you have raised and speak with our Maintenance Team to ensure this is looked into further. I am pleased that you enjoyed your day with us and that all the staff were friendly and welcoming. I will pass on your comments regarding the wonderful food and gluten free options to our Head Chef.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Great place. Really nicely done, very efficient check in etc. Great pools and wet area. And the treatments were great. Food and service great and every single member of staff happy and nice to be around. So worth a visit, highly recommended and very well priced.

Dear Jackie J,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable day with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Trying to book an online spa day at Eden hall on their 60 day advance booking for myself and my daughter for her birthday. The price comes up at £70 on this offer. I had been gifted vouchers the previous month for my own birthday so I thought I could use them towards the booking. Apparently not! I can only use them for a phone booking which is £99 for the same day! I rang the Supervisor as this seems so totally unfair but it was still a no. Come on Eden Hall, how can this be good practice?
Don't buy gift vouchers! Although it seems a kind thing to do and they already have the money up front you are obviously penalised for it.

3  Thank NeLLi2541

Dear NeLLi2541,

Thank you for your comments. We are currently working with the website and IT team to resolve this issue as at the moment the online booking system cannot facilitate the redemption of vouchers. I am sorry for your disappointment.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Normally go to Aqua Sana at Center Parcs 3-4 times a year but they were fully booked today so decided to try Eden Hall. Won’t be in a rush to return not a patch on Aqua Sana. Only has 5 rooms. Mainly different showers. Pool was cold. Outdoor hot tubs lukewarm and not bubbling. One was also closed for most of the day. Not as clean as I’d like it either. Everyone seems to rave about the food which was just ok nothing special. As we were checking out lady on reception tried to tell me there was £198 on my account. I told her not to be so daft, my husband paid on booking. She didn’t argue. Kind of felt like they were trying their luck. To be honest would rather pay double and go to Aqua Sana than return here. Girls in restaurant were lovely though especially Morgan.

Date of experience: January 2020
Edendayspa, Managing Director at Eden Hall Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear Nursie11,

Thank you for leaving your review, we do take guest feedback very seriously and are sorry that your spa day did not meet with your expectations. I have passed on your comments to the relevant Managers so that we can rectify the issues that you have mentioned. I am pleased you received good service from the restaurant team and I am sure Morgan will be happy to hear your lovely comment.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

My husband and I visited recently, Dec 10th. we had such a lovely day. We've been previously so knew what to expect. It never disappoints, i had read some poor reviews before going but i couldn't fault it. We had nice food, we both had two treatments which were great, used all of the facilities including a Pilates class and gym. All of the staff we encountered were polite and helpful

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear Kirsty H,

I am thrilled to hear that you had a lovely day with us and again you were not disappointed. I am pleased you enjoyed your food and treatments and that you made good use of all of the facilities and that all the team members were polite and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.