stayed for 1 night in room 340 (twin sharing), which is in the new wing (tirta?).
-room was huge and clean. toilet too. beds and toilet were clean too, except for a few strands of stray hairs, but thats fine. towels provided were clean too. provided basic toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste. water pressure from the shower was strong. hot water available too.
-pool nearest the reception is clean. the other pool (older i think?) was not as clean, there were some leaves floating about
-breakfast was pretty good, quite a wide selection.
-many water sports activities (banana boat, jet ski, wake board, parasailing, fishing) avail, but i didnt do any of them. saw ppl doing jet ski and para-sailing.
-staff was friendly and helpful, allowed us early check in and late check out. also helped us to change our ferry time
-air con in the room was strong
-room was on top of a slope, but a short walk to the pool and reception.
-no free in-room wifi, but i could get a v slow starhub signal
-shuttle bus to town centre (mega mall) costs S$19.80 for 2 pax. a bit expensive imho.
1. take the 2nd ferry from sg, the one that leaves around 11am. i took the 740am one, arrived way too early
2. take the 3pm ferry back to sg, coz late check out is at 2pm
3. bring some cup noodles if u dont wish to eat lunch/dinner at the resort. food is slightly expensive. there is a flask to boil water in the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turi Beach Resort, Where Chic Meets Charm. Immerse yourself in this Indonesian boutique paradise and explore the beauty of nature. Nestled in Nongsa Resorts, at the northeast part of Batam Island, and 35 minutes away from Singapore by ferry and 15 minutes from Hang Nadim Airport. Set amid 7.7 Hectares of beautiful green landscaping in a tranquil tropical village, Turi Beach Resort features Modern - Minimalist accommodation in Tirta and Riani wing. All 140 rooms and suites are facing the sea being well spread over the beach front and the hillside.Turi Beach Resort is your idyllic retreat in the tropical Riau Islands amidst unspoilt beauty and fine beaches where tranquility and impeccable service are rightly yours to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Turi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turi Beach Resort Batam/Nongsa
- Turi Beach Batam
- Turi Beach Hotel Batam